North India is mainly visited by people who are adventure enthusiasts. Many destinations in the North are a must-visit as the jaw-dropping beauty of nature surrounds them far and wide.
Must-visit places in North India
- Kashmir- Kashmir is popularly known as the heaven on earth. It covers many places like Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Gulmarg, and Srinagar. From boating in Dal Lake to skiing in Gulmarg, the valley offers a stunning adventure experience. The place is a must-visit when on an India Tour.
- Dharamshala- Dharamshala is the spiritual destination of the country that provides mesmerizing views of the deodar forest from holy residences of the Dalai Lama. One can find peace in the lap of nature.
- Shimla- Shimla is the Summer capital of British India. The cozy climate and the beautiful snow-covered mountain peaks and valleys make it a for a spectacular view. The charming hill station is one of the most visited places by tourists.
- Mussorie- Mussorie is a snuggled hill station of North India, that has everything covered from scenic waterfall to lofty ranges. One can enjoy adventure sports like trekking and paragliding.
- Varanasi- This city is known as the holy capital of the entire nation – India. It helps one to rejuvenate the soul and mind. The peaceful vibes help to revitalize one's senses. The mesmerizing aarti at the Ganges is in every traveler’s bucket list.
Be it spiritual enlightenment or an adrenaline rush the stunning places in South India are home to the travelers.